Friday, November 29, 2013

Winter Break Fun-shop Camp!

People between the ages of 5-11 are invited to join us for a fun workshop. The workshop days are January 3 (Friday) and January 6 (Monday) and people may attend one or both, whatever works best! Hours are 8-5.

We are super duper excited to get together for some end of break fun. Some of the things we will do: 

Hiking on the greenbelt
Cooking
Writing and drama
Games
Making things

Please contact me with questions or to reserve a space! I'd love to hear more about which of the activities sound most interesting when you get in touch.And also if you need to tweak the hours.


About the workshop and leaders: 

From Laura: I am a workshop leader, play producer, mama, and cooking aficionado.  The camp will take place in my yard and home near Zilker Park/S. Lamar area, and will be co-led by my 13 yr old assistant. 

Cost: 
$35/full day
$20/half day
Limited to 10 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment